Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal or conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission follows the requirements of the relevant template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
You have used the appropriate paper Template:
For the ASCILITE 2023 Conference see the Author Guidelines and Templates: https://2023conference.ascilite.org/call-for-papers/
ASCILITE Conference - Pre-Conference Workshops
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in the APUBS site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this publication platform and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.